Wednesday 19 October 2016

Food and Drink

in the form of an ice-cream and a pink cordial.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Food and/or Drink
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/challenge-268-food-andor-drink.html

I have used a paper from The Paper Shelter - from a different kit than the the image though.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers and has faux stitching added with a Distress Marker.  I also added some orange grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some dome stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Love your colorchoise.. Thanks for playing with us this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation Suze, I love your coloring of this image - it's one of my favorites - and adorable embellies too. Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter's Food and Drink challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete