Wednesday 1 March 2017

Birthday Cupcake

I am still swamped with work but managed to find time to join in the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I'm hoping to at least manage this one through March but I know that might not even be possible!  There is just not enough hours in the day during February and March!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/ssw2-106-with-digistamp-boutique.html



I have used some scrapbooking papers for this card matted with some green pearlescent cardstock.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.

And this is the sketch that I followed:





1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Suze, I love your colour combination.
    Thank you for playing along
    Anne ssw2-dt

    ReplyDelete