Friday 10 February 2017

Valentines

I managed to use up an offcut of paper for this card - my aim this year is to use up some of my hoarded offcut pieces!  Not sure how successful I'll be, but at least this is a start.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Valentines
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-229-valentine.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Hearts + Pink)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/pinspirational-challenge-183.html


I have used a card blank.  The heart piece is an offcut of a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  I used some red cardstock from an offcuts box that I bought last week and three heart shaped gems.
 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Suze and a perfect way to use up snippets of card. Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #183. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suze! Fabulous coloring! I need to use up my scraps of paper too...yeah right!! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete