Wednesday 17 May 2017

Thank You

I got out my two favourite colours of orange and yellow today - plus managed to use the last sheets of paper from a paper pad I have had for a very long time!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Flowers and Lace
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-may-11-17-twist-is-flowers-and
Creative Craft Cottage - Three of a Kind
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-87-three-of-kind.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  The image is from Ppinky Dolls and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut the image using a die from Spellbinders and then inked around the edge using a Copic Sketch marker in a flourescent colour.  I just bought these a couple of weeks ago but hadn't got around to using any of them!  I also added some flowers that I bought several years ago and had forgotten about! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Succes!
    Have a nice day
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete