Saturday 19 August 2017

Awesome

So far today, the sky is just overcast - but I'm thinking it is going to rain sometime in the next couple of hours.  It would be great to get through a day without any rain - so that I can hang my washing outside to dry!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage - Add a butterfly or butterflies
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/challenge-93-add-butterflybutterflies.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/challenge-8-august-anything-goes_15.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Ultimate Crafts.  The image is from Ppinky Dolls and has been coloured with copic markers and matted with some orange cardstock.  I also added a sentiment and a butterfly (with Kindy Glitz added to it) that come from an embellishment pack by Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the Ppinkydoll image and the delicate colouring. Super butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft cottage and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck

    ReplyDelete