Saturday 5 August 2017

Hello Friend

I'm starting to feel better as I think the medicine is starting to kick in.  So, today I have actually managed to create a few cards.  This is the first of them:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
 http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/challenge-92-anything-goes.html
Imagine That - July Challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/july-monthly-link-up-reminder-anything.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some tiny pearls from Ultimate Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, CUTE! I love your floral papers, so pretty, and you matted each layer beautifully with the rose color *Ü*

    Thanks for Linking up at Imagine That's CREATIVE PLAYGROUND this month! Be sure to stop by Sept. 9 to see if you're our "Cherry on Top" winner for August!

    ♥Kris, owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com
    Join our Facebook Group here

    ReplyDelete