Saturday 2 September 2017

Let It Snow

I'm a bit late for the start of September challenge at CHNC Extra.  Not sure where the past 24 hours disappeared to!




I have used an image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps - Snowman Fun Set 2




I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Bo Bunny.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #513
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/stella-says-sketch-challenge-513.html

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card - bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suze! I loved your card when I saw it on the DT blog post draft, so I came over to your blog to comment. I love that Bo Bunny paper, and you have pulled all your elements together so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Suze. Love the colors and sparkle with the Bugaboo image. Thanks for playing along with Stella Says Sketch the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Sweet image, gorgeous paper and I LOVE the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete