Wednesday 13 September 2017

Pretty In Pink

Another cold and overcast day - I can't wait for summer weather to finally get here! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-september-6
Sami Stamps - Pearls and Sequins
https://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/new-release-salty-seahorses-and-sami.html


I have used two papers from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Cottage Rose".  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.   I added a pearl to the larger flower in her hair.  Matting is pearlescent cardstock.  I also added some larger pearls and gold star sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SAMI STAMPS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and feminine! The pop of green is so pretty against the pink.

    Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Add Pearls or sequins challenge.

    ReplyDelete