Wednesday 17 January 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

I accidentally printed two copies of this image earlier in the month.  When I saw that the current Star Stampz Challenge has a Winter theme, it gave me the opportunity to colour up the second image!




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Star Stampz - Winter Challenge
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/winter-challenge.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Winter
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2018/01/cic437-lawn-fawn.html

I have used a paper, border and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added a gem snowflake along with some sticker snowflakes.  Matting is silver metallic paper.

2 comments:

  1. I love how icy your first card was and this one is more of a warmer cool tones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute winter card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    Danijela-DT

    ReplyDelete